Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bidding Farewell to Old friends and familiar neighbors

Sometimes, best friends come in all shapes and sizes.
John and I have been friends for a long time. Nice to see he's still doing the same things. Amazing that I found him, in Tacoma that morning. He's part of the old King Dome crowd too.





My buddie Dennis from the old KingDome days, a morning walk with an old friend serves as a nice farewell to a city that is so familiar to me, yet so new and fresh. I miss Seattle, and hope to come back someday soon. And yes, it was very chilly this morning!





Lots of new development and tons of new condos. Wow, its pretty pricey to live out here, but soooo worth it.


























Check out Mt. Rainier and the Moon that was out this morning! Incredibly Breath-taking!

No comments: