Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Mariners v. The Angels, Safeco Field, Seattle, WA

Enjoying a Mariner's Game at Safeco Field, Seattle, Washington.


My New Friend Tim, was great, showed me around the field from TOP to bottom. I had the go anywhere pass, nice to be Queen!
Tim, you are the BOMB! Thanks again for showing me around.








This is the Owner's Suite, double the size, but the owner has never been to a Mariner's Game. That is just so wrong!












On the field, checking this out from the ground level. So cool!



















I met this guy in the tunnel, but for the life of me, can't remember his name, they look so different out of uniform.










Also saw Ichiro on his way out, close enough to touch him. very cool! this is one of his cars that I'm standing against.















Cory, I think was this guy's name, keeping things on the field cool. Nice dimples.









After the game, everyone was so curious as to how I influenced the Angels winning this game. So they put together a press conference, just for me!...........NOT, but looks good yeah!









I like this entrance very cool, the stadium in incredible, I must say, a definite step up from the King Dome.

No comments: