Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Planting a Tree in Honor of Baachan!

So a couple of things I wanted to take care of before I left was:

1) Plant a tree in the rain forest, which I found the perfect one for the perfect person. I found a purple, hard wood tree that I planted in honor of my Grandmother who will be turning 100 years old next year October. This way she can live forever, well at least through my little tree.

Less heated sunrise, obviously, doesn't want me to go!

Picking out the perfect tree for Grandma (Baachan)


Me and Melvin, ready to plant my tree


































This tree is for you Baachan,

2) I wanted to donate some clothes to the local womens group, so I took all my stuff that I didn't need and donated it to them before I left town.

3) Donate to the local community school programs, which I also did.


4) Swim in the ocean by moonlight and swim in the morning while the Pelicans and herrings fly over and fish around me. That was amazing. The guys were fishing too, caught some big stuff.....





Spider Monkey

Herren

Hawk
Saying Good bye to my friends, is so sad!

No comments: